For starters, a partnership is defined in law as the relationship between individuals carrying on a business in common with a view to a profit. A partnership is a single business where two or more people share ownership. Each partner contributes to all aspects of the business, including money, property, labor or skill. In return, each partner shares in the profits and losses of the business.
Ease of set up; minimal compliance and low establishment costs; less government regulation than a corporate structure; more people to inject capital into the business; pooled knowledge, experience, skills and ability of partners to take leave; and tax benefits.
Conditions for Partnership :
(1) Register free as our member.
(2) You need to pay for an annual fees RM480.
(3) You will get your own domain name & Website.
(4) Customer will be ordering from your site directly with our stocks.
(5) Pay us and we will ship the item to your customer.
Further queries please do email us at vencouture[@]gmail.com